Monday, July 28, 2014

Read-Alouds for Back-to-School

After a much needed break I am finally starting to think about work again. After finally finishing my dissertation and completing my doctorate I needed a little time for doing nothing, thinking about things other than work, reading for fun, watching Orange is the New Black, and spending time with my family.



I hoped that a curriculum job in admin would open up in my area, but since that has not worked out yet, I am gearing up to go back into my classroom.

I just placed an order with Amazon for some new back to school read-alouds. I put together some of the class book pages I always make and made a few others to go with some of the new books I ordered. You can find my class book pages here.

Here are the new read-alouds I ordered. I love Is Your Buffalo Ready For Kindergarten?

  
  
  
  

Here are a few old favorites that I also plan to use...
  
  
  
 


3 comments:

Teachie-Peachie said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Heather L said...

We Share Everything is one of my favorites to read! Thanks for sharing the other titles - they look great!

recipeforteaching

Lucy Kahn said...

Love this list of back to school read-alouds! I'm always looking for new titles for those first weeks of school. Thanks!