Friday, November 1, 2013

Hoodwinked by Arthur Howard

My friend Shelly introduced me to this book and I fell in love with it. It is about a little witch who loves creepy things and wants a creepy pet. She tries all of these pets out, but none of them will search for monsters in the attic with her, watch creature features with her, or listen to her deepest, darkest, secrets. Then she finds a little kitten who is just too adorable to be creepy or her pet... but then she finds out that the little kitten will hunt monsters in the attic with her, sit in her lap and watch creature features, and lick her chin when she shares her deepest, darkest secrets. Love it!


In his journal, Max wrote "I can go to the bat store."

Of course I love this book because I love my sweet kitty Sophie!


0 comments: