Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Koo Koo Kanga Roo- No Crust

This is definitely our new favorite reward song and brain break in my classroom! We LOVE No Crust!


Lori Faas said...

Us too! I totally have it stuck in my head just seeing the picture of those dancers.... Fun times!
Lori @
Bee the Change
Mrs. Faas’ First Grade

Carolyn Kisloski said...

OH. MY. GOSH! I love this! Cannot wait to use it! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

Allyson Schu said...

I love this! So catchy! My kinders will love it :)

Jeannie Partin said...

love love love it!!

A Kindergarten Lifestyle

Amber Unger said...

Ha! My 15 month old son started dancing as soon as he heard this! I will be pinning this for future use. Thank you!

learningmyself said...

omg! thansk for sharing! it raised my spirits just reviewing it!! love it!! Amy :)