Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cute Pencil Template

I found this cute pencil template from Miss Kindergarten. You can check it out for yourself here. On the first day of school my students are going to draw a picture of themselves and write their name. I am going to display their first day work on these pencils. These pencils would work great to leave up throughout the year and display different pieces of their writing on.


Miss Kindergarten said...

I knew I liked that pencil, and now I know why! LOL! Thanks for sharing :) Glad you're able to use them!

Julie Stowe said...

Wish I had found this earlier. You should see the dodgy big pencil I made! LOL Let's just say I tried hard shall we. I did have my Little Learners write a story and paste it onto their pencils.
Julie :-)
Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

Carolyn Kisloski said...

Oh my gosh- I love them! Thank you for sharing. They are great because you can leave them up all year- not like apples or leaves or something!
Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together