Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mallards for our Pond

We read Make Way for Ducklings (fiction) and a Pebble Go book on ducks (nonfiction) today. Then we made mallards and wrote facts we had learned about ducks.


Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Toadally cool! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Mrs. Wyman said...

Great Science work! Do you use a Science Rubric at all in your Kindergarten program? I am looking for one that isn't unit-specific, but general to track progress in becoming a scientist.

Thanks for any thoughts you have!

Mrs. Larremore said...

No. We do not have or use any kind of science rubric. Sorry.

Sandy Welch said...

As always, a very cute idea. So grateful for the sharing!

Raul Capeda said...

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I certainly love reading everything that is posted on your websiteand it helped me as well.keep it up.