Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas/Winter Bulletin Board Contest

A few years ago when I taught at Moseley I was known my some as the "Bulletin Board Queen" because I had adopted the motto "the more bulletin boards the better!" I loved to display student work!! I had about 8 bulletin boards going at my peak. Anyway... all of that is to say that I heard about a fun Christmas Bulletin Board Contest sponsored by MPM School Supplies and I wanted to share the news with all of you.

It's simple and it could earn you up to $100 to spend with MPM School Supplies. Here is how it works...

-->
1. Contestants snap a picture of your Christmas and/or winter bulletin board design(s) and email it to  (ideas@tristro.com)

2. After you post the picture, they'll email you with a link to your unique entry page (along with a 10% discount code to MPM School Supplies as a thank you for taking the time to enter!).

3. Then you get your family, friends and colleagues to vote for your picture by 'pinning' it on Pinterest and 'liking' it on Facebook.

*The picture with the most combined Pinterest 'Pins' and Facebook 'Likes' when voting ends, January 4 at 11:59pm ESTwins a $100 MPM School Supplies gift card. 2nd place wins a $50 gift card, and 3rd-5th place win $25 gift cards! And EVERYONE who enters the contest will receive a 10% discount they can use on their next purchase from MPM School Supplies!

To get started and enter to win click here. Good luck everyone! I know you all have lots of great bulletin board ideas to share.



1 comments:

Amanda Patterson said...

What about your last giveaway? The November kit? It was supposed to end December 2, but theres no winner posted!