Monday, November 19, 2012

100 Ideas to Inspire your Holiday Photo Cards

This is a random post and completely unrelated to education, but I just found this blog post and thought it was so cool I had to share. It is 100 Ideas to Inspire Your Holiday Photo Cards and it was posted by the Harvard Homemaker. This post has some of the cutest holiday card ideas I have ever seen!! Check it out!!

Here are a couple of my favorites...

Oh Christmas Tree

Santa Baby

Star of Wonder

Candy Canes
These are just a few of the ideas. There are so many more!! Families, couples, kids, new babies, pregnancy... whatever you might be looking for. Some of them might even make cute classroom pics. 





2 comments:

Mrs D said...

Thanks for the link, I'm taking pictures of my daughter this weekend for our card, so I hope I'll be inspired!

Mrs. D @ Reading with Mrs. D

Harvard Homemaker said...

Hi there! I wrote the post on the holiday cards--thanks so much for sharing it here! :) Lots of creative people out there!! Take care and happy holidays!