Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rocking in Our School Shoes

We have been busy all week rocking with Pete in our school shoes. The charting idea came from A Place Called Kindergarten and the shoe craft came from The Bubbly Blonde.

I was afraid my class was not quite ready to make Pete the Cat so we started with something smaller. I love the way the shoes turned out. I had my students choose what color of shoes they wanted. They glued down all of their pieces and added the white reinforcer stickers. After the glue was dried they went back and drew in laces.





7 comments:

Mrs. Ryan said...

CUTE! :)

Mrs. Cupcake said...

LOVE! I'm adding this to my list of things to do :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Becky said...

So cute!!!

Ashley said...

Did you use some kind of template? We just read this book today!!! My kids love it!

Mrs. Larremore said...

I used a template from the Bubbly Blonde. You can click on the link in the post to find it :)

Sandi Purdell-Lewis said...

We are also not ready to do all the fabulous Pete activities - and I was looking for something that was beginning of K do-able. Found it! thank you.

I am a new follower

sandi

engraving machine said...

I loved your article. It had great information. I think you and your readers might be interested in another article I found, about motorcycles and dry eyes.