Sunday, September 2, 2012

Listen to Reading: Free Site With Read-alouds

I just came across the site Aol Kids. It has a handful of stories that you can use for listen to reading including Arthur books, fairy tales, and rhyming stories. Don't forget about Tumble Books, Pebble Go, and Storyline Online. 


Chrissy said...

Thanks, April. I will check these out.
First Grade Found Me

Miss Nelson said...

new to me! Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing, I love discovering new sites to use for Listen to reading!!

Chris Kazanjian said...

Hi. Thank you for sharing. This is on the lesson plan for next week to introduce to the kids! Can't wait to see how it goes!
Chris Kazanjian
The Kinder"garden" Teacher

Pa Ul said...

Your post is great to read. I was amazed this blog of mine a year now.