Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shoe Tying Club Writing Sheets and Pete the Cat

Earlier this week I posted about Peace, Love, and Learning's Pete the Cat Shoe Tying Club and The Bubbly Blond's Steppin' Into a New Year Craft. Since that post Alisha (The Bubbly Blond) has gone back into her unit and added several shoe tying club writing pages to go with her cute craft. Love it!! I also got to thinking that this is a perfect craft to go with Pete the Cat and Pete the Cat Rocking in My School Shoes. Your students can decide what color they want their shoes to be and what they might have stepped in to turn their shoes that color. Then they can write about it. They can also write about where they might want to go in the school shoes and tell why. This shoe craft has so many possibilities!! I can't wait to use it with my kiddos when school starts!
Here are a few sample pages that are in the unit in addition to what is shown above...


To purchase this cute shoe craft and writing pages, go to Alisha's TPT store by clicking here






5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Those shoes are more adorable than I can say! I have to tell my friend in Kinder to stop by your blog and take a look!
Also, I'm starting an alphabet letter exchange like the one Brooke Perry did last year if you want to pop over and take a look.
-Chrissy
Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.con

School Sparks Renee said...

Really cute. I liked how you added a writing opportunity to this. Renee

Carol Cobb said...

The shoes for the craft are fantastic! Thank you for sharing so much good stuff. I awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award. Head on over to my blog to get it.
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

The Teacher's Treasure Chest said...

The shoes are sooooo cute!!! Great idea!!!

Ashley
www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

Carmela B said...

April, thanks for sharing. We'll miss you next year:( I know you've probably already been awarded, but honestly you're the most versatile blogger I know. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award: Check it out :) http://www.diaryofateachaholic.blogspot.com