Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Learn to Tie Your Shoes With Pete

Just found this idea on Pinterest and I LOVE it!! Can't wait to use it with my kindergartners in the fall. I hope to have everyone tying their own shoelaces ASAP!! You can read more about this idea and download the certificates for free from Peace, Love, and Learning.


Chrissy said...

I'm considering adding "velcro/slip-on shoes" to my kindergartners supply list, lol! At the beginning of last year, I calculated that I spent twenty minutes each day tying shoes!

Thanks for the link!! ReadWriteSing

Lisa R. said...

That is an adorable idea!! I love this idea...and you know if there's Pete involved, the kids will totally go for it! :)
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Sharon Dudley said...

This is so sweet! I have just discovered Pete the Cat and I'm going to use all 3 books in the first week of school. I also just bought a plush Pete the Cat that arrived in the mail today from School Specialty! If you'd like to grab some freebies from my blog, I'd love for you to stop by. :)

Your latest follower,
Sharon Dudley, NBCT

Carol Cobb said...

I discovered Pete last year and the kids love him - this will be an amazing incentive! I had to share it on my blog too! I recently did a post with some calendar time quandaries...with how awesome you are I bet you could offer me some good answers - will you check it out?

Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

Tonia said...

Love the Pete the Cat tying shoes chart! Thanks for sharing.