Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Wonderful World of Watermelon....

With spring here and the end of the year just around the corner.... doesn't some watermelon writing sound yummy??

Check out these watermelon cuties from Today in First Grade

Keep the watermelon fun going with some graphing- graph "What is your favorite way to eat watermelon?" watermelon gum, watermelon jolly ranchers, fresh watermelon, or watermelon kool-aid. Make watermelon pie and write a how-to paper. Find out if a watermelon sinks or floats. Make a tree map- watermelons are, watermelons have, watermelons taste. Do some watermelon seed addition and estimation or watermelon subtraction. Make watermelon cookies

Fun watermelon read alouds...







2 comments:

Edana said...

CUTE! I'm on my way to check out the blog now...thanks!!!

Color Me Kinder

KinderKiddies said...

Love your blog!! I'm a newbie so please stop by and visit me. I am your newest follower. =)

kinderkiddies1.blogspot.com