Thursday, April 19, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

It started with this anchor chart for the book Tops and Bottoms that I found on Pinterest....

Then I found this book at a book fair this week....
While this book does not fit with the "tops and bottoms" theme, it is lots of fun and the kids can sing to it. 

This book is a great Tops and Bottoms companion...


Then I purchased this unit on TPT this morning.... 


Then I got all involved in looking at Christie's units and had to buy more! I love her literature response writing crafts and activities!! Splat the Cat, Big Chickens, and If You Take a Mouse to the Movies. She also has lots of great theme and seasonal units. You can't beat her prices either!!

Be sure to check Christie out at her blog First Grade Fever and HAPPY GARDENING!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I really like that anchor chart!!

Angela
The Daily Alphabet

Lyn Goff said...

I love every idea I get from your site. Thanks for sharing!
Mrsgoffskinders.blogspot.com

Jaycee Weaver and Lohren Nolan said...

Thanks for sharing. Love your blog. I just started one and would love if you would go follow

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

Edana said...

Christie is awesome isn't she? I too, have gone crazy in her store!!

Color Me Kinder