Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Growing Things and Parts of a Plant

I saw these great projects for learning about plants and growing things today at a campus in my district.

I love these paper plate flowers. 

love the torn paper roots...

what plants need to grow flip book

find out how to make this great plant snack at Heather's Heart


applesandabcs said...

This is so creative! I love how you used the seeds!


SAS said...

Soo cute! We make a really cute flower using a coffee filter and water colors. I love the window paper with the sequencing. Going to do that next week! Thanks!

Kindergarten Korner

Lisa at Stories From Second said...

What a great post! It gave me a lot of good eyes to revamp my plants unit!
Stories From Second

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Love the flower!!


Kristina said...

I really like the flip book for what plants need. Thanks for the idea!

Jenn Long said...

So fun! Might be squeezing this in during May!

A Pirates Life for Us