Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Duckling Gets a Cookie Has Arrived!!

Guess what released today!!! The Duckling Gets a Cookie by Mo Willems!!! 
Check out Mo's blog post for for more information and to download his fun event kit to go with the book. 


Michelle Griffo said...

Heading there now!


Apples and ABC's

Heather Shelton said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great news. I LOVE Mo! I have a certain student who enjoys reading his books, and when reading at home to his parents, they respond, that the story was a bit loud, due to the fact the student really gets into character as he reads them!!!! I will have to get this newest addition!

Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

oh geez!! Thanks for enabling my book addiction! ha!

Sprinkle Teaching Magic (Sheila) said...

This looks like such a fun book from such a fun author. I love the expression on the pigeons face. Ruh Roh!



School Sparks Renee said...

Mo Willems is terrific. My favorites are the Knuffle Bunny books, but I will definitely look for this ASAP. Renee