Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Visit to the Book Fair....

I just visited the Book Fair and picked up a few new books and I thought I would share them with you.

I picked up More Parts and Even More Parts by Tedd Arnold. I thought these would be great for science lessons on parts and systems.

I picked up Mouse Was Mad to go along with the writer's workshop lessons on strong feelings that Melissa, from Joyful Learning in KC, posted recently.

I purchased The Best Place to Read to go along with Jonelle's (A Place Called Kindergarten) post on charting and drawing about where readers read.

I chose this book as a new addition to my planting and growing things collection. 

A few great girl detective reads just for fun.... Nate the Great's cousin Olivia Sharp and Carolyn Keene's young Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series. 

1 comments:

School Sparks Renee said...

I'll have to look for the Tedd Arnold books. They look like fun and the illustrations are adorable. Thanks for the tip.