Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nonfiction Writing

My very first friend in the blogging world was Jonelle from A Place Called Kindergarten. All these years later and I still love all her great ideas and posts!!

I absolutely loved these two ideas!!
Write and draw about where readers like to read. Check out her post here


I always love Jonelle's writing posts!
I had never seen these books before. What a great series!! There are others in the series beside the ones below. You can check them all out on Amazon. 
 

Jonelle had her kids make these great nonfiction books patterned after the ones above. 

check out her post "nonfiction" to see the rest of the pages




8 comments:

Amy Rider said...

I LOVE her too!!!! I feel so lucky to work on a team with Jonelle. : )

applesandabcs said...

I like her too! Thank you for sharing!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

applesandabcs said...

OMG, I am so excited I am on your blog roll!!! Thank you so much! :)

I have you on mine :)


Michelle
Apples and ABC's

RiseKinder said...

I love all your ideas! Keep sharing! So glad I found you a few short weeks ago! So many ideas I have already used in my classroom! Hope you can find a min to visit me :) Blessings!
Farrah
http://mrsshipleywholebrainteaching.blogspot.com/

- said...

Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
Online Bollywood News and Reviews
http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

Jonelle Bell said...

Thanks for the post. It makes me want to fly to Texas and give you a big hug!!
Jonelle
A Place Called Kindergarten

Tonia said...

Hi April,
I feel like you gave me the big start in the blog world. Your blog is always interesting and inspiring.I wanted to give you the Lovely Blog award.
Go to my blog to see the rules,
Thanks
Tonia
mrsvento.blogspot

Tamera said...

I check your blog daily for more inspiring ideas! You are one of my top ten blogs. Check out your award on my blog.
:)
Tamera

http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com