Thursday, March 29, 2012

Helping Struggling Readers

I am finally getting around to watching The Virtual Teaching Expo Everything's Primary that launched in February - better late than never :-) I have not watched all of the videos yet, but I just finished Kimberly Gillow's Systematic Approach to Helping Struggling Readers and I loved it so much that I wanted to post about it. For me, Kimberly's session made my purchase of $15 more than worth it! I felt like the session was not only full of great tips, but also full of ideas that were new to me. Even when Kimberly talked about a strategy I was already using, she seemed to add another level to it. I took so many notes and have so many new tips to share with teachers. If you have not purchased Everything's Primary and watched it, I highly recommend it. You can check out more of Kimberly's great ideas on her blog Funky First Grade Fun. 



1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww...you are so kind! You just made my whole day happy! I do love to talk about helping struggling readers. Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me.
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun