Saturday, March 17, 2012

And the Winner is.....

My night with Laura Numeroff was so much fun!! I really enjoyed listening to her talk about growing up, her interests, and her books. She was very funny!! She mentioned the next book in the "If You Give a series...." Looks like its brownies in the near future. I even got to have a little blogging conversation with her!! :)
The lucky winner of the autographed copy of The Jellybeans and the Big Book Bonanza is Michelle from Apples and ABC's!! Michelle- send me your address at April.Larremore@gpisd.org and I will send you your  new autographed book!! Yah!!

Thanks to all of you who entered!! I wish I could have brought back books for everyone!!

7 comments:

Reagan Tunstall said...

Wow! That is so wonderful! Her books are such a hit with my students!
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Congrats Michelle!
Looking forward to another book.. brownies, yum!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Lacey said...

I was there too! It was so interesting to hear her talk about her background! :)

-Lacey
Wild about Teaching!

Tanya Solano said...

You lucky dawg!!! I LOVE her...and brownies too {he he he}.

Also, I followed your instructions for the link party and {fingers crossed} got it posted on my blog. Please stop by and spread the word about the party.

Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!
❤Tanya
Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

School Sparks Renee said...

Ooohhh... you lucky duck! I love her books! My grandson's absolute favorite book is If You Give A Pig A Pancake! I'll have to tell him that a new book on brownies will be out soon. He'll be so excited!

applesandabcs said...

I can't believe I missed that I won... I check your blog every day and I missed this post...what a treat to see it!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

applesandabcs said...

Come and see what we did with the book we won...

:)

Michelle

Apples and ABC's