Thursday, March 29, 2012

20 Super Spelling Centers Mixed With a Little Lemonade Fun!

Two great resources I came across today....

Looking for a few new ways to have your kids practice their sight words.... check out Erica Bohrer's new book 20 Super Spelling Centers. You can read more about it and find a direct link to purchase it here. Go to her post 20 Super Spelling Centers Contest to enter to win a free copy!!

I was looking for a fun activity to do with a kindergarten class next week when I came across Sarah Cooley's new lemonade unit called Lemonade Stand. It is perfect for reading, writing, math, and a little lemonade fun! I am not sure what activity I am going to use yet because they all look great! To check out the unit and hear the very special story behind it, go to Sarah's post Lemonade Stand.