I always say, if I could only take 2 resources into a classroom with me, I would take my Zoophonics cards and my sight word CDs from Heidisongs. These two resources have helped my students more than any others I have tried, so I am SUPER EXCITED to announce a giveaway for Heidi's newest product!! It is her Sounds Fun Phonics Workbook.
Heidi's Sounds Fun Phonics Workbook - Vol.1 contains worksheets and activities for 12 different sound spelling patterns and phonics rules, including: sh-,th-,ch-, -unk,-ink,-ing,-ay, -ai,-ee,-ea,-oa, oo, plus rules Bossy E, Vowel Walk. This is a great resource to accompany her "Sounds Fun Phonics" CD & DVD.
If you are not familiar with Heidi's Sound Fun Phonics, you need to check it out! I love it as much as the sight word CDs. It is great for teaching spelling sound patterns and phonics rules to your little ones. I love Heidi's products because I have found when my students can sing and move to new information they are learning, they retain the information easier and actually put what they learned into practice faster.
The phonics workbook includes:
• Five different types of reading worksheets for each sound spelling pattern unit.
• Worksheets with spaces for student illustrations for children that remember better by drawing.
• Worksheets with “fill in the blank” format for writing practice, and visual perception “find the right word” activities that help train the eye.
• Worksheets with spaces for children to write their own sentences using the target words.
You can check out a sample of the phonics workbook here or get more information about the product from Heidi's website.
To enter the Sounds Fun Phonics Workbook Volume 1 giveaway:
1) Follow Heidi's Blog
2) Like Heidisongs on Facebook
3) Add Heidi's blog to your blog roll.
3) Follow Chalk Talk
4) Add Chalk Talk to your blog roll
Leave a comment for each requirement. Don't forget to leave your email so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner!! The contest ends Friday, February 24th at midnight. Good luck!!