Friday, January 6, 2012

Thomas' Snowsuit

When I was student teaching, my supervising teacher introduced me to this book. It is one of my all time winter favorites!! It is so funny!!

Check out other great read alouds from Robert Munsch at his website. Looking for books your students can follow along with on the computer? Off of his website, students can listen to Robert Munsch stories narrated by Robert Munsch himself!! How GREAT is that!! Thanks Holly for sharing his site with me :)

Check it out on Amazon....
Thomas refuses to wear his new snowsuit despite the pleas of his mother, his teacher and even his principal. When everyone's best efforts lead only to comedic chaos, they all agree it's best to let Thomas suit himself.


Kristin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!!!!!! :) And really, anything by Robert Munsch but this one is high up on my list. :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Lory Robinson said...

I love this book also!

Holly said...

That is a good one. We do an author study on Robert Munsch. Isn't he a hoot? He reads many of his own stories on his website and of course he's full of enthusiasm when he does and the kids would prefer to listen to him read than me!

Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Mrs. Larremore said...


Thanks so much for sharing that about Robert Munsch's site. I am going to go back and add that to the post!! I went there and loved it!!