Saturday, January 14, 2012

Penguin Five Senses Poem

I saw these great penguin poems and drawings in a kindergarten classroom this week. I love this idea. You could easily adapt it to use with any animal or theme.


laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Very cute! I might have try this next week!
First Grade Blue SKies

Kristin said...

Adorable!! :) Great idea!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Hadar said...

How cute!!! I love the inventive spelling! What does the highlighter mean??

Miss Kindergarten
My Fabulous Finds

Barbara said...

Those are great kindie poems!

Grade ONEderful

Erin Eberhart said...

Awesome! I'm pinning for next year!
Eberhart’s Explorers

Miss Russell said...

Too adorable! I love your blog and the layout, super cute.

Follow my blog if you get the chance! I'd really appreciate it!

Bri said...

I love them! Do you mind if I make my own worksheets like this for when I do animals?

Kim said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower!

Growing Up Teaching

Mrs. Larremore said...

This idea came from a friend. Feel free to use it, copy it, share it, etc. She did the highlighting and I am not sure what the reason was. It might have had to do with something they needed to go back and finish or work on.

Sue said...

Cute idea....nice review of the five senses :) Thanks for sharing


Bri said...

Just wanted to share with you what I did with it:


Mrs. Larremore said...


I LOVE them!! Thanks for sharing. I just added your blog to my roll :)