Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fun Pins For Today!!

My favorite pins from the day....

I love this idea for the sand table. Check out the site, Little Hands, Big Work, for lots of other good ideas.

30 ways to practice spelling words from Jimmie's Collage

The Very Important Book of Kindergarten Words from Mrs. M's Blog...
Create a class book with pages from favorite read alouds you have shared that highlight word wall words in them.

Layers of the soil activity from Mrs. Feinman

Macaroni penguins from Little Illuminations

Valentine treats from the Fry Family Blog

Lots of Dental Health activities From the Hive

Valentine Friends from First Grade Blue Skies


laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Thanks for the shout out and sharing all this!
I *love* the triangle penguin!
First Grade Blue SKies

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing!! These are great!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

SAS said...

I have the shovel valentines pinned and am doing it for daughters class for Valentines! I gave you the Versatile Blogging Award. Head on over and grab it!

Kindergarten Korner

Randi said...

The Valentine Friends are adorable. I'm going to PIN it!

Thanks for sharing.
Bloggers welcome

Randi @ Teach It With Class

My TPT Store

My Facebook Page

Sarah Paul said...

So many cute ideas! you showed me some new blogs too. :)



ErIca said...

love all these pins!!

Ms.M said...

Thanks for featuring/ pinning my Very, very important book post. :)

I am super excited. I've been a fan a long time.

Thanks for the other ideas too.

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Sam Smith said...

making custom pins with the kids in my daycare is one of there favorite things to do, its so easy and they love it.

walia said...

Novel Drug Delivery System (NDDS): Development of nanotechnology-based, sustained release and targeted delivery formulations with NDDS to reduce adverse drug reactions and side-effects in the therapeutic areas of oncology, NSAID, neuro science, arthritic disorders, stress and lifestyle related diseases, immuno chemistry, infectious diseases and wound healing.
Treatment of brain abscess 

Beth- the mama bee said...

Thanks for linking back with the dental floss activity! I added it and a link to you to my 'featured' tab. Enjoying your blog. Thanks, Beth

PennyV said...

these are some great ideas! I am thinking of doing Pins made out of macaroni with my kindergartners on Monday.