Monday, January 16, 2012

Celebrating MLK

I love these MLK ideas I just found on Pinterest.
Go to ClassroomFreebies to download a free copy for yourself.

Grab the instructions for these directed drawings of MLK here.

For more MLK ideas, check out Erin Eberhart's free MLK mini-unit on TPT here


Erin Eberhart said...

Hey - thanks for sharing! I love these! Check out my MLK, Jr. mini unit that I posted on my's free! :) You can access it here:

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your week. I know how difficult dealing with an ex can be. I'm seeing a man with 2 children and at times, dealing with his ex can be too much for me. He's such a wonderful father AND mother to them. It's sad. Nonetheless, I saw your "affiliate" posting just in time. I ordered a new lens for my Cannon camera and clicked on your Amazon tab prior to ordering. It was over a $100 so I hope that helps some....I'm not sure how that works! Glad I saw your post before ordering. I'll lift you up in prayers and keep on blogging! You're such an inspiration! :)
Eberhart’s Explorers

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Thanks for sharing! I will use that link, too next time I order from Amazon...LOVE Amazon!!
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks for the love Erin!!

Erin Eberhart said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out! ;-)
Eberhart’s Explorers