Monday, January 2, 2012

Brooke is Back!! Woohoo!!

I am so excited!! Brooke, from Primary Perspective, is back and blogging with us!! I have missed her and all of her wonderful ideas so much!! If you are new to the blogging world and do not know Brooke, check out her wonderful blog Primary Perspective. Read her latest post I'm Back.... to find out what she has been up to and to download a fun New Year's freebie!!

I love how she used Mo Willems' book I am Invited to a Party!! What a perfect read aloud for bringing in the New Year!! Be sure to check out her post for a fun New Year's toast freebie.


Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing - can't wait to check it out. I love Mo Willems!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Rachelle said...

You should see my comment on her blog! I about did a cartwheel in my living room!!!!! :)

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the info about Brooke. I'd been worried after she set up the letter exchange project and then seemed to have disappeared. So glad she's back.

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Glad she is back!
First Grade Blue SKies

Erin Eberhart said...

Whoo hoo....I am excited too! I've missed her! I was seriously close to filing a missing person report!
Erin :)