Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Award

As you all know, it has been a tough last few days, but all of your kind and in some cases funny words yesterday inspired me!! Thank you blogging friends for all of your support. These days, I am looking for all of the little rays of sunshine that I can find and loving the blogging world the way I do, it made me smile this morning to receive a nomination for one of the most fascinating blogs of 2011. Thanks fellow blogging friends for all of the happiness you bring to my life :)

Online PhD Programs

4 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Congrats on the award and glad you are feeling better! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Lisa Howard said...

Congrats. What a neat award
Lisa
a teachers bag of tricks

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! I always enjoy stopping by your blog.
--Chrissy
http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Niki said...

A well-deserved award! Congratulations!