Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snowmen Ornaments

I used to make these snowman ornaments with my class every year. They were super easy to make and the parents always loved them. I found this picture from Laura at Come Together Kids and her guest post by Beth from Living Life Intentionally. 
I always attached the poem below to the ornament. I printed the poem in colored ink on cardstock. Then I used fancy scissors to trim around the edges. I punched a hole in the top left corner of the cardstock and tied the poem to the top of the ornament using ribbon or fabric.

These aren't just five snowmen
As anyone can see.
I made them with my hand
Which is a part of me.
Now each year when you trim the tree
You'll look back and recall
Christmas of 2011
When my hand was just this small!!

1 comments:

Wild About K Kids said...

This is one of my favorite kid ornaments! Too cute.

http://wildaboutk.blogspot.com/