Saturday, October 1, 2011

A SUPER FUN Way to Label!!

I just came across Julie Lee's post about labeling and I LOVE what she did!!! What a great way to make sense out of labeling for little ones and to have sooooo much FUN doing it!!

You can check out Julie's post at Labeling Lesson. See how they labeled teddy bears and labeled Mrs. Lee!! I am going to have to do this with my turtle lessons. Can't wait!!


Holly said...

That is the ABSOLUTE CUTEST (labeling you with sticky notes). I will be doing that this school year for sure. I bet your kiddos were giggling away while they learned!!!

Mrs. Miner said...

This is a great share. I was just doing my plans and labelling is in the works for mini lessons this week anyway. Of course, I just might have to use a monkey instead of the bear! :)
Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

Sue said...

Cute Project.... I just wanted to let you know...I gave two awards on my blog.
Sue :)