Thursday, October 13, 2011

Linky Party Question

I want to do a linky party, but I am not sure how to get started. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!


laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

You go to: They have great directions =) It is free if you don't give the option to put a picture I think! Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Vanessa @pre-kpages said...

I have some info on my site about Linky Parties. I also use inlinkz, very easy. Hope that helps.

Vanessa @pre-kpages

Holly said...

Do tell - what will your linky party be?!?!?

Chrissy said...

Oh, thanks. I have been wondering too. I'll be sure to check back and see what you get going.
 Chrissy

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks everyone for your help. I just posted and started a math workstation linky party. Hopefully we will all get lots of great ideas from it!