Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blog on Fire Award

Thanks so much Janine, from Faithful in First, for giving me the Blog on Fire Award. I am always so appreciative for blog awards because blogging has become such an important and wonderful part of my life. Thanks to all of my followers for that! and to all of you fellow bloggers too! As part of the award, I need to share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. So... here goes....

1) I am working on my doctorate in early childhood studies. I am finished with my course work now and working on my comps. All of the writing is getting me down, but I am continuing to persevere.
2) I have a passion for teaching young children. I want every child out there to have a wonderful teacher and a great kindergarten experience. 
3) I LOVE the movies. It is one of my favorite things to do. My favorite movie is "You've Got Mail."
4) I have 3 wonderful children (Madison 18, Holden 13, and Abby 8) and a very supportive husband (Jef).
5) I am addicted to Sonic drinks :)
6) I have a super furry sweet cat name Silver who acts more like a dog than a cat.
7) Reading is my all time favorite thing to do! I love books... I love children's books, novels, any books I can get my hands on.

Here are the 7 blogs I want to pass the Blog on Fire Award to...












Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Reagan Tunstall said...

oh my goodness!!!! I was reading your post because I love you and I stalk you...then I saw my blog on there! I screamed and cheered in front of my computer. :)

Reagan Tunstall said...

oh and I live near UT!!! hook em!

Mrs. Larremore said...

Yah Reagan!! I love your blog! Hookem' Horns!!