Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

To all of you wonderful ladies who have emailed me that you listed me as one of your top ten favorite blogs.... THANK YOU!! Your kind words and award mean a great deal to me. Blogging has changed my life and it has become one of my favorite things to do. All of you are an inspiration to me and to teachers everywhere. I love to see all of the great things you are doing in your classroom. Keep up the great teaching and sharing!!


Kreative in Kinder said...

April, you are amazing and the first blog I ever stalked! You have been a life saver with helping me to start blogging too. As soon as I can figure out how to do it (lol), you will totally be in my top 10! Thanks for all of your greatness!!

<>< Crystal

Jonelle Bell said...

I couldn't have a Top 10 without you:)
A Place Called Kindergarten

Rachelle said...

You deserve it April!!!! :)