Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scholastic Dollar Days and $10 in Freebies!!

Scholastic Teacher Express is having a Dollar Days sale. The sale offers more than 800 Scholastic eBooks that can be downloaded for just $1 a book. 

In addition to the dollar book sale, a teacher shared with me how to get $10 in books for free. 

First, make an an account with scholastic. Then pick your 10 books. Ener the code “10THANKS” at checkout and you should get $10 off your purchase.  

Hurry and take advantage of the offer though because the sale ends on September 20th!! Happy shopping!


SAS said...

WOW! THanks so much for the great deal! I got 14 books for 4 dollars! How exciting!

Kindergarten Korner

Deebi27 said...

Thanks so much April! I can't wait to save my precious dollars thanks to YOU! I don't know if it is me, but the site is extremely slow...feels like dial up! Thanks again!

Deebi27 said...

Update, I tried again tonight and I got many $1 deals, but the 10thanks did not work :( Thanks so much for the heads up anyway! :)

Mrs. Larremore said...

Deebi27- I had some trouble with that too. Did you register first and then make your purchases? It seems like that may play a part in the process.