Sunday, September 18, 2011

Printing on Sticky Notes

I just found several posts on printing on sticky notes and thought "What a COOL idea!!" so I wanted to make sure everyone had seen the posts.

I first found this post on The Moffatt Girls.
Sticky Notes


Then from that post, I was led to these others. Make sure to check out the video tutorial if you are a visual learner. You will also find a free template for download within the posts below. 

From Ladybug's Teacher Files
Reader's Response With Sticky Notes

QAR's and Printing on Sticky Notes


Video Tutorial: Printing on Sticky Notes

What a great idea for using sticky notes!!

3 comments:

Melissa O. said...

Your blog is soooooo AWESME! Thanks for sharing so much. I received a Versitile Blogger Award and wanted to pass it on to you. Thanks for being an inspiration. http://scrapbunny.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks Melissa!!

Mrs. Glennon's Beach Buddies said...

So excited to use these! Thanks so much for sharing!