Monday, September 5, 2011

More on Tattling....

Lately, I have made a couple of posts with ideas for dealing with too much tattling. Check out Tattle Monster and A Few of My Favorite Posts For the Week.... (look for the behavior management link to the Kindergals blog) to read more if you missed them.

Here is another idea I just came across while pinning :)


The mini-unit includes a read aloud list, a pocket chart sort, and a chant. The download is free. Go to What the Teacher Wants Management Monday Post on Tattling to read more and download the unit.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Hi Mrs. Larremore,

I was wondering if you or one of your readers could help me. The other day while I was blog hopping, I came across a free printable that you use during calendar time for the number of the day. It had a place for expanded form, tally marks, etc. Apparently, I thought my brain could remember where it was because I didn't bookmark it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? The author of it linked to another one that she found and she just changed it a bit. Thanks so much!

Rachelle said...

Oh thank you April! Thanks for featuring us! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Janae said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! I haven't been here in a while, so maybe it isn't that new, but I just think it is super cute! :)

Also, I changed my blog address, so if you could change it on your side bar, I'd appreciate it! (It was First Grade Fun.)

Janae
The Sharpened Pencil

Mrs. Larremore said...

Sorry Brandy. I am not sure about the post you are looking for. Maybe someone else will know :)