Monday, September 26, 2011

More Apples, Pumpkins, and Halloween Fun

Crystal, from Kreative in Kinder, shared her new fun Fall, Pumpkins, and Halloween unit with me this morning. It is a great deal!! Right now it is on sale at TPT for just $5. A few of the features I really like in it are the read aloud booklist, all of the fun additional pins from Pinterest, the I have Who Has sight word game, and all of the fun math and literacy center sheets.

There are so many FUN fall, apple, pumpkin, and Halloween ideas and units out there right now. If you have a unit you want everyone to know about, comment below.

3 comments:

Kreative in Kinder said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!
<>< Crystal

Linda McCardle said...

I don't have a unit for sale, but I will be posting Scarecrows and Pumpkins songs for October. I hope some of your readers will check out the first song I have put on my blog.Go to http://ateacherstouch.blogspot.com/2011/09/three-little-pumpkins-song-freebie.html
Linda

Haunted House said...

Haunted house
http://bestforhalloween.com
Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join.Scary House