Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pete the Cat Rocking in My School Shoes

I came home from a very short vacation to find.... Pete the Cat Rocking in My School Shoes on my doorstep!! Yah!!

I made a list of just a few quick ideas I had for using the book in the classroom. They are not much, but I thought I would share them.

pete the cat rocking in my school shoes -


Busy Bees said...

I have got to order this book tomorrow!! Thanks for sharing such great ideas with us!

Mrs. Joanna Brockhoff said...

I'm so jealous...I haven't gotten my copy in the mail yet (maybe tomorrow). I love the idea using the stuffed "Pete". Great ideas! Thank you so much for sharing.

Nicole said...

Yeah! I'm waiting for my package to come in! Thanks again for posting about the Bookperk deal.

These ideas are FANTASTIC! Now I HAVE to buy the stuffed Pete for the Gingerbread hunt and class book. Can't wait!

The Kinder Kid

Jill said...

I love your idea of taking pictures of Pete the Cat with people in school! That is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Barbara said...

I love the idea of Pete instead of the Gingerbread Man..thanks.
I hope I get mine in the morning.

Kellye Hoogland said...

I got this book last week and we are planning our tour. We can not wait to share it with the children. Thanks for sharing all of yur ideas. I appreciate you!

Miss O said...

I just found out about these books last week.

I just got copies of both books today and a Pete Doll!!

Great ideas!


Pam said...

I've got to find Pete for the Pete the Cat hunt! How cute! Thank you for sharing your great ideas!

Twisty Noodle said...

We just recently discovered Pete the Cat. We checked out Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes from the library. I didn't know there was another Pete the Cat book. Thanks for sharing! Great ideas!

Katy said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing!!! :) We are do this this year instead of "The Kissing Hand." And I'm so excited to have a more "upbeat" start to our year. No more tears for our mommies, we are ROCKIN' in our school shoes! :)

Kindergarten Katy

RocShoes online said...

Super cute ideas, sounds so interesting! I am sure kids will love this too. Roc School Shoes

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to your site and love it! I am trying to purchase the Pete the Cat packet from Fran on Teachers Pay Teachers but it keeps telling me that the transaction can not be completed at this time. I have tried for days now! Any tips??

Thanks Leslie

tabbiesandtuxedos said...

anonymous, did you check on teacher's notebook or email Fran directly?


personal statement template said...

The rocking shoes still bringing around the vital provisions of ideas that students must need to understand and for the future these will prove to be better.