Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Singing Your Way Through the Day....

We used to sing TONS of songs in my classroom, so I had to join Miss Kindergarten's musical linky party. Here are a few of my favorites!!

My favorite days of the week song is Stephen Fite's Seven Days a Week off of his Havin Fun & Feelin Groovy CD. It is to the tune of the Beatles' song Eight Days a Week. Really.... all of Stephen's songs are FUN!!


My favorite color word songs are from Heidisongs Sing & Spell Volume 2. My kids love these songs and they really help them to learn how to spell the color words.


Mr. Al is one of my favorites too!! I love his Mr. AL a carte CD. There is a fun color song on the CD as well as a song called Rock-n-Roll Body Parts. The kids always love this one!! You will find a great good morning song on this CD too.


Hap Palmer is great too!!

I love Colors, Put Your Hands in the Air, and March Around the Alphabet.


My favorite song to learn in October.... Withes Brew.


Sally the Swinging Snake is super fun to sing with the letter S.


Thomas Moore is a favorite too. My favorites are The Pig and the Pony and Humpty Dumpty, but I really LOVE every song on this CD.


And my favorite Joe Scruggs song is Big Underwear from the CD Ants. I actually have all of Joe Scruggs' CDs. We listen to them while we work.


I also use LOTS of Dr. Jean in my classroom. Kiss Your Brain and Just For Fun are two of my favorites!


4 comments:

Littlest Learners said...

Witch's Brew is one of my all-time favorites.

❤Jodi from...
★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
Helping Teachers Get Organized

Sue said...

I will have to look some of these up....I only use the Zero the Hero song from Heidisongs...my kids love it....I do not have my CD case home with my but they love the FREEZE DANCE and the ABC ROCK...I think they are both by Steve and Greg.
Sue
http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/

Hadar said...

Wooohoo!! Thanks so much for linking up! I made up some more new songs today ;)

Hadar

Stephanie said...

I can't believe I've never heard of Stephen Fite! I'm going to have to look him up. Thank you for sharing! :)

~*Stephanie*~
Kinderlicious