Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm Off...

I am so excited!! I am leaving this morning for Houston and Debbie Diller's Summer Institute. There will be a day of math workstations and another day on reading and writing. I always get so much how of Debbie's trainings.


Then next week, I am on to CAMT (Conference For the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching) for the first three days of the week where I get to see Brooke Perry share some of her wonderful ideas and then on to Frog Street Splash where Deanna Jump is presenting!!



I will be back soon with lots of new pictures and ideas to share!!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

I am jealous! Have fun! Can't wait to see what you share. You have given me so many great ideas the past year! Thank you!!!
Cathy

Shauna said...

Wow, I am jealous too. Wish I had known about Debbie's workshop. CAMT and Frog Street are so much fun. I know you will have a blast. I think you have the teacher's dream trifecta going on. Can't wait to see pics. Thanks for sharing.

Busy Bees said...

You are so lucky!! I can't wait to see what good stuff you collect while you are there. You will have a great time. Enjoy!
BusyBees

Peace Love Kindergarten said...

I'm going to SPLASH too!!! I will see you at Deanna Jump's presentation and Donna Glynn, too!!!! Can't wait!

Andi said...

Wowie, wow, wow! Your brain is going to POP! That sounds like so much FUN!!!! Get as many autographs, pictures, and handouts as you can. I wish I could go, too. Have fun!

Angie and Cindy said...

I am so jealous I wish I could go too! Have fun! I can't wait to see all the ideas you share.
Cindy

Teaming Up To Teach

Sue said...

wow! Sounds like an amazing experience......I can't wait to hear more about it.
:) Sue
http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear all about it ;)

Karla said...

Headed to SPLASH as well!!! Can't wait!