Saturday, July 9, 2011

Celebrating Letter A

I decided to do each letter in a document by itself. Here are pictures and more specific instructions for some of the things I do when celebrating letter A. I have always designated a letter for each week (more for organizational and theme day purposes), but I do not only teach one letter a week. I teach all of the letters all of the time.

Here is letter A.

Letter a Week


Deanna said...

LOVE you Letter A packet. Will you be posting the other letters as well?? Would love to have your collection! Keep up the GREAT work!

Mrs. Larremore said...

Yes, I will definitely post a packet for each letter. I started with A this morning. I am going to work through the alphabet in order. B is on its way :)


Beadboard said...

I do leeter of the week also, but for organizational & theme stuff like you do. We do all the letters all the time as well. Glad there is another one out there like me. LOL!