Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Celebrating Letter D

Erin Eberhart from Eberhart's Explorersshared her post about Dazzling Dice with me and I wanted to share it with you because it would be a perfect addition to "D" week.

Letter d Week


Jodi said...

How cute is that!!! I love your blog and all of the amazing ideas you find.

Fun In First

Erin Eberhart said...

I love all of your letter ideas. How wonderful for Kindergarten and the first half of school when we do letter introductions. You should check out my post I just did. Although it's a math activity...the name Dazzling Dice would go along GREAT with your letter D unit! :)

Deana Aumalis said...

I LOVE the book Arnie the doughnut!! Of course my son's name is Arnie....check out the pic of his pumpkin book project on my blog....prekday.blogspot.com
I am working on getting a button!

Mrs. Larremore said...

I love it Deana! Thanks for sharing!!

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks Erin! I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Just found your blog, so cute! I'm a new follower!

William Smith said...

Arnie looks good enough to eat!

William Smith

Amazing Bats! Treasure Hunt said...

thanks for this idea..i like your blog..and also like your blog theme...Scavenger Hunt

Kristin Young said...

You can use Pillsbury biscuits to make donuts in the classroom, too. The kids poke a hole in the middle and we cook them in some oil. Ok, so they taste more like a fried biscuit than a donut per say...but the kids put frosting and sprinkles on them and don't notice the difference! ;)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten