Alessia Albanese from Mrs. Albanese's Kindergarten Class has offered to giveaway several of her back to school/fall units in a "Back to School" giveaway.
The giveaway includes her Back to School unit, her Fall unit, and her Apples unit. All three units are full of lots of fun activities, read aloud lists, and recording sheets. They all have an original story in them to use with the unit and the masters or patterns you need for all of the activities. A few of my favorite activities from each unit are...
From the Back to School Unit (this is great for new teachers because it has all kinds of information and forms for getting organized)
* back to school story
* classroom scavenger hunt
* colors emergent reader and color mixing activity
* fill the bus number (counting) game
From the Apples Unit
* things that are bigger and things that are smaller than an apple activity
* predictable chart activity
* counting emergent reader
From the Fall Unit
* the leaf story
* the paper sack scarecrow glyph
* the pocket chart soup poem, Stone Soup activity, and fruit and vegetable sort
* leaf sorting and analyzing the data
These are just of few of the many activities in each unit.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is:
1) Follow Alessia's blog.
2) Follow her TPT Store.
3) If you have a blog, make a post about the giveaway on your blog. If you do not have a blog, skip this step. :)
Leave a comment(s) telling me you have done all three things. The giveaway ends at midnight Sunday, July 31st. The winner will be chosen in a random drawing and announced on Monday morning August 1st.
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL!! I want to be able to contact you if you win. :)
Good Luck Everyone!!
Learning from students: The list poem
8 minutes ago