Thursday, June 16, 2011

Step Into 2nd Grade With Mrs. Lemons

I just discovered a second great blog with LOTS of great information and downloads on it!! It is Step Into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons. Even if you teacher kinder or first, you should check this blog out. There are lots of great things for you there too!

There is no possible way to list all of the posts I liked, so I am just going to name a few, but be sure to check out all of them.

More Book Bin Labels. In this post you will find downloadable labels for your book baskets.


Don't Buy an Alphabet. You will find GREAT ABC cards here with pictures for words that start with that letter sound.


You will also find posts with downloads for shapes, colors, and numbers.

Phonogram Cards.There are sound cards for single letters as well as chunks of letters.


Amy has several sight words posts with downloads that would be perfect for literacy centers. Her ocean downloads for her room, her word wall pictures with the student generated alphabet, and Rewards with No Cost are a few more of my favorites. I could go on and on!! Make sure you check this blog out!

1 comments:

amy.lemons said...

Wow! Your kind words and blog support have just made my day! Thank you so much for highlighting my blog!

Amy
Step into 2nd grade