Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thanks so much Mrs. Saoud from Saoud's Second Graders for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award. That was SUPER SWEET of YOU!!


Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about myself:

1. I am a Starbucks snob. I love coffee, but only from Starbucks!!

2. I am a doc student at the University of North Texas. After this semester, I will only have one course, comps, and my dissertation left to do. Woohoo!!

3. I would love to blog for a living.

4. I love Pat Green! I am a CMT junkie.

5. My favorite pastime is going to the movies. My favorite romantic comedy is You’ve Got Mail.

6. I am a CLEAN FREAK!!

7. I love to eat at P.F. Changs.

I have selected the following 5 bloggers to receive this award:

Deanna from Mrs. Jump's Class
Catherine from Kindergarten Happenings
Sandra from Mrs. Guntorius' Kindergarten Class
Sarah from First Grader...at Last
Michelle from Fabulous in First

12 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I also gave you the stylish blogger award! I love your blog!!!!!! Check it out here..
http://missdelk.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger.html

I also love You've Got Mail!!!

Elisabeth
www.missdelk.blogspot.com

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks Elizabeth! and Thanks for sharing your blog with me too!

mrskilburnkiddos said...

I also gave you the Stylish Blogger award! Your blog is amazing and I'm so thankful that your expertise and ideas with all of us!

Barbara
http://mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com/

mrskilburnkiddos said...

Oops! That was suppose to say, "I'm so thankful that you share your expertise and ideas with all of us!"

Hee hee!

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks Barbara!!

Chrissy Johnson said...

I ALSO gave you the Stylish Blogger Award! I mean, I learned EVERYTHING I know about Kindergarten from you (literally)! I can't thank you enough for everything!

www.wildaboutkindergarten.blogspot.com

Deanna Jump said...

April,
Thank you so much for giving me the award. Your blog is by far the best! Thank you so much for such a valuable resource. I've had such a CRAZY weekend that I haven't had a chance to post the award and follow the steps. I will do that soon...but I wanted to say Thanks! :)

Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks Chrissy! You were a wonderful student to teach!!

Thanks to you too Deanna!! and believe me.... I understand the kind of weekend you have had!! Me too!!

Julie said...

I also awarded you the stylish blogger award.
http://mrsleeskinderkids.blogspot,com

Becky said...

I also awarded you the stylish blogger award! I have gotten so many ideas from your site the last few months. I love it when I get asked by teacher friends where did I get an idea from and I say "This kindergarten blog that I read!"

http://kinderlovebn.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Larremore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks Julie and Becky!! Thanks for introducing me to your blog Becky. I have added it to my list and I already LOVE your blog Julie!