Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sink Your Teeth into This Great Unit!

Whether you teach a unit on Dental Health or not.... you have to check out Brooke's latest unit Dental Health For Primary Learners. For $5.09, you get a 70 page unit packed with fun dental health activities that cover a multitude of concepts, so any of the lessons would be easy to integrate into your plans regardless of whether you are focusing on dental health or not. It contains a non-fiction book called "Whose Teeth are These?"( I absolutely LOVE this book!), graphing activities, problem solving, an inference investigation, 2 class books (These are so cute too!), an application to help the tooth fairy while she's on vacation, literature connections, media literacy-advertisement, and lots of great writing prompt ideas! The non-fiction text Brooke created even contains George Washington's teeth, so you could even connect the lessons to President's Day!

1 comments:

sarahLL said...

I hope you will get this- this is in response to last year's post.... I have tried to find the Dental Health for Primary Learners on TpT. I have not been able to. Saw some other cute ones - but I really like this book and thought it would work really well for an autistic student I have. Do you know where I can find it now? Is it still available?

Thanks so much for your help. I love your blog - - it is AWESOME!!!

Sarah
slefferdink@bpsnebr.org