Monday, February 28, 2011

Animal Riddle Book

I forgot to add all of these pictures to the other zoo post. This is an animal riddle book I have made with my class. I will look for the book pages today and post them tonight.

Animal Riddle Book


Butterfly Wishes and Wonderland Dreams said...

love this so will my girls

The Fifth Street Mama said...

I am so pleased to have come across your blog! As a home school mom with an up coming kindergartener I think I will be here a lot!

Kristin Young said...

Hey April! When I pull up your documents the text all looks like a big black smudge. I've opened docs from other blogs on Scribd and had no problems. Do you know what that's about? Love your stuff! :)

Mrs. Larremore said...


Are you using a Mac? Sometimes that is the problem. Email me and tell me the units you need and I will send them through email.