Friday, December 31, 2010

New Blogs I Found!!

I found a few new blogs today and I wanted to share them.

Swamp Frog First Graders
There are some great math game downloads on this blog as well as a bunch of other neat ideas!!Thanks Nancy Bland for sharing your friend's blog with me.

Finally in First
Cute reindeer hats here!! Too late for this year, but something fun for next year.

ABC and 123 Learning
I love the alphabet letters under language arts.

Fabulous in First
Love the snow ideas!

Dominoes, Diphthongs, and Dinosaurs
I love the Candy Land Sight Word version idea!! and great center ideas too!

2nd in 1rst
Love the word word center download.

Not Just Child's Play
This blog is geared towards gifted kindergartners.What a great resource!

1 comments:

Karen Travels said...

Thanks for the shout out!! LOVE your blog!! I hope to have more posts in 2011!!