Sunday, October 31, 2010

So Many Great Lessons!!

Fellow Blog Friends,

I have to write and say that I absolutely love what all of you are doing in your classrooms!! It is amazing!! It actually brought me to tears this week because I miss being in the classroom soooooo MUCH!!!! Modeling here and there is just not the same!!!!

Here are a few of my favorite highlights from other blogs this week-
Growing Jack Pumpkin Activities from The Growing Kinders Blog

Deanna Jump's Itchy Witchy flow map, Where's My Mummy text to self connections, and The Silly Willy Spider poem

and Mrs. Lee's candy corn Three Bear's Halloween beginning, middle, and end lesson, Ten Timid Ghosts counting, symmetry and Popsicle stick counting

I LOVE them ALL!!! There were so many great things going on this week that it is impossible to mention them all, but I think you are ALL doing a wonderful job in your classrooms!!