Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Measurement

I always make this pumpkin measurement book during the month of October. I have a "ruler" of numbered pumpkins that I staple on the wall. As a class, we measure each student and mark with tape how many pumpkins tall each person is. Then we make a class book. I have attached the book sheets below. I need to email the pumpkin measuring tape to myself from school. I will do that this week and then add it to the downloads below.





Pumpkins Tall page -


Pumpkins Tall cover -


Pumpkins Tall Pumpkins -

4 comments:

Mrs. Kimbrell said...

I LOVE this new document embedding thing! Thanks for always sharing your great ideas!
Have a great week!

Latte Mama said...

Wow! I've never seen that embedding function before. Thanks again for sharing your great ideas :)

Stephanie said...

Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful idea. It sounds like fun