Sunday, October 3, 2010

Apple Unit

I noticed that a lot of teachers are doing apple units right now, so I decided to post some apple ideas.
Here are a few I have used in my classroom.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow


From the Growing Kinders Blog



From the First Grader...at Last blog



From Mrs. Lee's Kinderkids Blog



From the Life in First Grade Blog


Deanna Jump has the cutest unit on apples. You can purchase it for $4 at Teachers Pay Teachers.
This picture came from the Growing Kinders blog.

The unit comes with a colored copy of a class book about farm animals taking the apple from the apple tree. It also has a super cute class book patterned after the rhyme Who Took the Cookie from the Cookie jar, but it uses apples. There are several other ideas in the unit also.

2 comments:

The Nashville Nosher said...

Cute!!! We just finished our apple unit but I will definitely be using these ideas next year. I posted the recipes for crockpot apple sauce and apple bread on my blog. http://kitchenspoonsandoverdues.blogspot.com/

Humberto said...

Hi!
I just popped in to say hello.
You could visit my blog if you feel like.
Cheers from Argentina.
Humberto.

www.humbertodib.blogspot.com